Location: Greater Chicago area. Partial work-from-home available.
Our client is a recently established US subsidiary of a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup that delivers value to manufacturers through its technology providing market and competitive intelligence on spare parts. The goal is to help clients make optimal purchasing decisions by providing transparency on pricing, delivery times and more.
As our client continues to scale its company, they are looking to hire an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to successfully grow their North American team. Reporting into the Head of Talent and working closely with the executive team, this key position will ensure that the company attracts, hires and retains the best talent in a fast-paced environment.
- Agile culture which emphasizes its people and their development above all else
- 25 days paid time off, paid holidays, flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation and benefits, such as Medical Plan, Dental, Vision, Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) plan with 5% company match
- Virtual Stock Options
- Own the entire recruiting life-cycle process from demand planning to new employee onboarding for our client’s positions in the US (Business Developers, Marketing Specialists, Growth Manager, Account Executives, etc.), and serve as a consultative partner to hiring managers on all recruiting activities.
- Build and manage a team; start as a team of 1, so be prepared to be a player-coach.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for candidates interested in joining the company's team and act as the internal champion for recruitment initiatives.
- Build a robust candidate pipeline of both active and passive candidates through a variety of sourcing methods including job postings and social media outreach as well as active participation in job fairs, conferences and networking events.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams in the US and Germany to achieve optimal results.
- Work with internal marketing team to position our client as an attractive employer brand for top talents in Chicago.
- Bachelor's degree in HR management, business administration, or related field.
- 3+ years of work experience in a sales-savvy recruiting role, ideally within a high-growth or SaaS startup environment.
- Proven track record of executing all steps in the recruitment process: target candidate research, sourcing, cold-calling, interviewing, and crafting comprehensive job descriptions and persuasive messaging.
- Ability to design and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Thorough understanding of employment laws, especially related to recruitment.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and develop partnerships with hiring managers, internal stakeholders and candidates.
- Ability to excel in an international environment.
- Self-starter, result-oriented, high energy, adaptable and inquisitive.