Note to Applicants: Please do NOT submit your application for this specific position directly via the GACC Talent Network. Rather, please email your application to the address provided at the bottom of the job description.
International Marketing of the Region
‘FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH International Marketing of the Region’ is the inward investment agency of the FrankfurtRheinMain Region. A place where many global leaders run successful businesses in one of the most prosperous business regions in Germany! This economic prosperity combined with the exception quality of life makes FRM an amazing location for businesses looking to establish themselves in Europe. The agency’s mandate is to attract foreign companies to the region through informative and engaged support. We have representative offices in China, India and Chicago, USA.
What we offer:
- Be part of an international team with a location in the heart of Chicago’s vibrant downtown.
- Develop transatlantic business relationship for Germany's largest economic region
- Engage with partners across the economic development industry including US EDOs, German and US government partners and relevant chambers of commerce like the GACC.
- Network with large corporations, innovative startups, industry associations and entrepreneurs from all over the world
We are looking for:
Manager Investment Promotion - FrankfurtRheinMain Corp. (Based in Chicago)
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- American English native level with prior administrative and project assistance experience (minimum 5 years)
- German language & knowledge of German business culture highly desirable
- Candidate should have familiarity with maintaining a Customer Relations Management system (CRM)
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite & MS Teams
- Assists in rolling out the company’s marketing strategy & campaigns for North America
- Identifying potential investors interested in business expansion/greenfield investment to Europe
- Networking and key account management
- Produce North America related content for FRM social media channels
- Assist organizing marketing activities, individual meetings, receptions, roundtables, delegations, etc.
- Perform duties such as research, analysis and other project assistance duties as required
- Administrative support, especially around events and trips/expenses
- Provide administrative and project assistance support for FRM US Team when marketing the greater Frankfurt region in North America
- Drafting communications, answering phones, maintaining calendar and travel planning for FRM US Team
- Assist investors, resolve a range of administrative challenges, and answer inquiries.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Compile and send out special mailings.
- Data entry duties as required (CRM)
- Translating English documents into German and vice versa.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to work independently in majority of the time
- Constant communication with German HQs (early morning availability)
- The ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent organizational talents, along with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Profound knowledge of Germany, ideally with a connection to the greater Frankfurt area
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize
- Personable demeanor and strong sense of professionalism
- Proven time-management and organizational skills
- Exercise good judgment, tact, and diplomacy when interacting with other employees, managers and/or customers
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
Salary commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package including (medical, dental & vision), 401(k) with company matching, 20 days paid vacation and continuing education reimbursement.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your application with all relevant documents via email to Bertram.Roth (at) frm-united.com