NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
The Service Account Manager will be responsible for the overall administration of specific customer accounts by working closely with the customer and the Schubert Technical Team. Duties include order processing, customer service and assisting with any questions or issues regarding the product and/or the orders. In addition to working with customers this role will also be responsible for some management of a small consignment warehouse.
Essential Job Duties
- Manages assigned customer orders and provides customer service while acting as a champion for the culture of the company.
- Fields inbound phone calls through an account list system to receive orders, address service questions, and offer customer service.
- Processes orders, verifies each part of the order and confirms order back to customer.
- Multi-task between various inquiries and systems
- Responds to inquiries; investigates issues and provides summary documentation; reviews with management; follows up as necessary.
- Works directly with other teams to insure no service gaps including technicians, sales and planning groups.
- Maintains correct inventory of critical machine components in the Charlotte warehouse, by analyzing customers’ purchasing trends.
- Responsible for receiving and shipping duties of new parts and customer returns.
- Serves as a liaison for the customer and the company. Offers a one call option by being the person that can address all questions from a customer or get to a correct person that can.
- May perform other duties as required.
Scope of Responsibility
Empowered to work for resolution for the customer while adhering to the business processes of the team and the department. Works under direct supervision but handles specific tasks independently.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Possess great written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills. Exceptional Customer Service skills and attention to details, the company and adhere to business rules. Proficient in Microsoft skills and QuickBooks.
Education and Experience
- Completion of a 2-year program in Business Management or equivalent experience.
- Basic understanding of machine components.
- Must be a US resident or have a valid work permit.
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently, while still acting as a team-player.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with providing solutions to customers.
- Working in or around a warehouse.
- Understanding of the German language or ability to learn
***Please Email your application to: careers(at)schubert-na.com***