NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
Schubert North America is the largest foreign subsidiary of the Schubert Group, a global leader in the field of modular, intelligent top-loading packaging systems. Schubert has been active in North America for more than 20 years and established its North American headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina in 2015. North America is Schubert’s most important export market worldwide. Over the past 50 years, Schubert has played a major role in the development of the international packaging market. With high-level consistency and foresight, the company has aligned itself to the current and future needs of its customers, while breaking entirely new grounds in terms of technology.
Sales Account Manager (full-time) for North America
Objective: Our Sales Account Manager is responsible for generating business sales
in a specific territory. This includes establishing and maintaining direct customer
relations, developing new accounts as well as excellent product knowledge and
awareness of market conditions.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Develop and maintain application knowledge and technical expertise
to effectively meet our customers’ requirements and market needs.
• Develop technologically beneficial packaging concepts contributing to our
• Prepare quotations for packaging lines and related services.
• Maintain good relationships with existing customers to assure satisfaction
and continued sales growth.
• Identify and target new accounts and opportunities within the territory.
• Conduct sales and contract negotiations.
• Attend national and international tradeshows.
• Cooperate with our headquarters in Germany and other Schubert subsidiaries
to develop and implement new strategies, procedures and synergy opportunities.
• Represent the company in keeping with the highest standards of business
ethics and professionalism.
• Technical bachelor’s degree (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering)
• Three to five years of experience in either packaging industry or technical sales.
• Outstanding networking capabilities including ability to build and maintain
long term relationships.
• Exceptional negotiating and communication as well as strong organizational
and planning skills.
• Driven and highly motivated individual with the ability to increase sales and
to develop new business relationships.
• Willingness to travel, national and internationally.
• Excellent MS Office experience, AutoCAD experience preferred.
• German and/or Spanish language knowledge are an asset.
Schubert North America offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We foster
a fulfilling workplace for employees, create an environment for continuous learning
and embrace the ideas of others. By choice, we are committed to a diverse
workforce. Schubert is an equal opportunity employer – Minorities/Female/Disabled/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to
sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status,
protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to:
Schubert North America LLC
8848 Red Oak Boulevard, Suite H
Charlotte, NC 28217 | USA