NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
We are looking for a business/marketing intern to join us at Engel & Völkers, a premier global luxury real estate company in Nashville. This year-long internship will help you acquire administrative business and marketing skills, and will provide you with knowledge of various campaign strategies and experience in real estate project management, recruitment, digital marketing, and CRM usage for sales and analytics.
● Oversee shop operations and help assist the sales team.
● Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
● Help agents set goals and objectives; conduct meetings; identify agent training needs and development plans.
● Support sales presentations by assembling proposals, tour packages, brochures, flyers, etc.
● Assist with packaging, labeling and mailing of direct mail campaigns.
● Follow company marketing initiatives; provide ideas, guidance and support to agent marketing campaigns; develop and execute office marketing campaigns
● Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (social media, direct mail, blog & other digital outlets)
● Assist in the planning and coordination of client and broker events.
● Participate in community events.
● Perform other duties as assigned.
● Education: Minimum of 3 years of college education in a related field.
● Working experience: Prior related experience from one internship or job preferred.
● Language requirements: English
o Strong working knowledge of social media.
o Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
o Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and perform a wide variety of tasks over the course of the workday.
o Motivation, patience, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
o Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
o Positive, friendly and resourceful demeanor required.
o Strong computer skills are a must.
o Software knowledge of the following is preferred:
▪ Mac OS X and Windows XP Operating Systems
▪ Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
▪ Google Suite- Gmail, Google Docs, Drive, Hangouts
▪ Adobe Creative Suite– Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional
Salary and Benefits:
Start date: Summer 2020 End date: Summer 2021
How to apply: Please submit your application materials to Jessica Meacham at: jessica.meacham(at)evrealestate.com
About Engel & Völkers
Engel Völkers is a global luxury real estate brand. Founded in Hamburg, Germany in 1977, Engel & Völkers draws on its rich European history to deliver a fresh approach to luxury real estate in the Americas with a focus on creating a bespoke, white-glove concierge client experience at every stage of the home buying or selling process for today’s savvy homeowner. Engel & Völkers currently operates approximately 175 shop locations with more than 3,000 real estate advisors in the Americas, contributing to the brand’s global network of 11,000 real estate professionals in more than 30 countries, offering both private and institutional clients a professionally tailored range of luxury services, including real estate, yachting and aviation. Committed to exceptional service, Engel Völkers supports its advisors with an array of premium quality business services; marketing programs and platforms; as well as access to its global network of real estate professionals, property listings and market data. Each brokerage is independently owned and operated. For more information, visit evusa.com.