FrankfurtRheinMain Corp. is seeking an Executive and Project Assistant, North America based in their Chicago office. For this external posting, please DO NOT submit your application directly via the GACC Talent Network. Rather please follow the application instructions at the bottom of the job description.
• Bilingual in German and English with prior administrative and project assistance experience (minimum 5 years) supporting executive level management.
• Possess the ability to handle confidential information, excellent organizational talents, along with solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Candidate should have familiarity with maintaining a Customer Relations Management system (CRM) and executive calendar.
• Fine-tuned attention to detail, ability to ascertain priorities and ask questions, when necessary.
• Provide administrative and project assistance support for executive when marketing the greater Frankfurt region in the North America, drafting communications, answering phones, maintaining calendar and travel planning.
• Assist investors and resolve a range of administrative situations and answer inquiries.
• Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Compile and send out special mailings.
• Data entry duties as required.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience.
• Must be bilingual in German and English or have excellent experience translating English documents into German and vice versa.
• Profound knowledge of Germany, ideally with a connection to the greater Frankfurt area.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in an Administrative and Project Management role.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Personable demeanor and strong sense of professionalism and loyalty.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Creation and maintenance of multiple excel reports.
• Perform duties such as research, analysis and other project assistance duties as required.
• Proven time-management and organizational skills and demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks & assignments simultaneously.
• Excellent attention to detail, follow through ability, and initiative.
• Exercise good judgment, tact, and diplomacy when interacting with other employees, managers and/or customers.
• Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment and independently on projects.
• Strong prioritization skills, highly detailed with a back-up plan for everything.
Benefits & Compensation:
Salary commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package, including medical insurance, 401(k) matching plan, paid vacation/sick/holidays, business travel and continuing education reimbursement.
To Apply: Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Dr. John Gatto, President FrankfurtRheinMain Corp., at john.gatto(at)frm-united.com