NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
Department: Field Service Engineer
Location: Greater Boston Area (Home Office)
Company: centrotherm USA, Inc.
- Troubleshooting, preventive and corrective maintenance actions of installed base
- Installation and testing of semiconductor equipment at customer site
- Recommend technical solutions by examining customer systems
- Provide phone-/On-Site-Support; maximize customer satisfaction, support sales team
- Represent centrotherm in a professional manner, flexibility in travel throughout the US
- Mechatronics, Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics
- 3 years hands-on experience with semiconductor, photov. , microelectr. machinery
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, knowledge of service drives (PLC)
- German language preferred
- Positive attitude, ability to work independently & develop strong customer relationships
Salary and Benefits: $50,000 - $60,000 annual salary plus benefits package (Insurance, PTO etc.)
Start date: Within 2-4 weeks (August 2019)
How to apply: Please submit your application materials via email to Mr. Steffen Graefinger at steffen.graefinger(at)centrotherm.de (subject line: Field Service Engineer). Referrals are welcome.