NOTE TO APPLICANTS: For this external opening, please DO NOT submit your application materials via the GACC Talent Network. Rather, please follow the application instructions at the bottom of the position description.
The JUNKER Group is a world-leading manufacturer of CBN high-speed grinding machines and a host of innovative grinding concepts.
Headquartered in the Black Forest in Germany the company has manufacturing facilities in Europe and Brazil. With sales and service locations in Russia, India, China, Turkey, Mexico and the US JUNKER is a real global player. To extend our North American team and expand our market we are seeking new talent. Our North American Headquarter is located in Elgin IL.
We are seeking a result-driven Business Area Development Specialist to support the development of new markets for JUNKER grinding machines in North America.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independent assessment of market opportunities, target markets, and field analysis
- Working with marketing professionals to master market development.
- Evaluate competitors in an agile and international environment
- Manage projects within the scope of business development with an eye on solving the customers’ problems
- Identify key decision makers and support the sales process
- Develop new Target accounts
- Network to generate leads while following through on established leads
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to help create a seamless process between departments supporting lead generation and pipeline growth
- Collaborate with product management to share market insights and opportunities for growth
- Build up and maintain business relationship with target market audience nd conduct periodic sales visits / product education to buyers at the plant level
- Implementation of market analysis as part of strategy development and market expansion efforts
- Further development of existing and development of new business models
- Support trade shows and potential customer engagement, and collect insights
- Contact prospects and support the development of business.
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting and visibility activity by keeping a current pipeline using forecasting tools
- Honesty and Reliability.
- Ability to conceptualize both technical and commercial strategies
- Completion of technical or commercial vocational training with an additional qualification or a commercial or technical degree
- 0-3 years of practical experience in a sales environment
- Understanding of the automotive and aerospace industry a plus
- Customer obsession
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and written skills
- Analytical and organized
- High level of commitment, ambition, and independence
- Confident, friendly demeanor and assertiveness
- Resilience, tenacity, reliability, and accountability
- Interest to travel 30-50%
- Preferred Languages: English; benefit of German+, Spanish+
- A great team and a friendly work environment.
- Flexible work hours.
- Industry-leading Compensation, Benefits, and Education:
- Opportunity for growth, from Business Area Development Specialist to Regional Sales Manager
- 3+ Weeks of vacation in the first year of employment, Holiday, Personal, and Sick Time
- Generous Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Employer-sponsored Retirement Plan with matching contributions
- Extensive Training Programs US and European based, with all expenses paid
Schedule: Full-Time, Monday through Friday
Location: North American Headquarter; Elgin, IL
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to: personnel (at) junker-usa.com