At GEDIA, every part and every part counts: Every part - because we develop and manufacture innovative structural parts for lightweight body construction together with almost all major automobile manufacturers.
And every part - because that would not be possible without our 4,300 motivated and competent employees. Become a part of GEDIA too!
Production Manager- Dalton, Georgia
Your personal profile
- In depth experience in production, hot-forming, laser, and welding within the automotive and automotive supply industries
- Experience with audits (9001, IATF, 14001), field of work safety and OSHA.
- Strong technical, process-oriented expertise
- Market and industry knowledge – metal stamping, body-in-white
- Completed training as a graduate engineer, industrial engineer, or comparable training with many years of professional experience
- Leadership experience across multiple hierarchy levels
- Intercultural competence for the corresponding supplier and customer regions
- Professional and responsible
- German speaking; preferred
- Collaborative work to define goals, procedures and processes
- Monitor and maintain KPIs
- Plan and implement production schedule
- Manage human material resources to meet production targets
- Requires travel both foreign (Germany) and domestic
- Organized, efficiency driven
Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume in your application.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we cannot respond to each applicant.
We review all incoming applications, and if we find your skills meet our particular needs, we will contact you.