The Recruiting Services program at GACC Midwest is housed within the Consulting Services department and primarily provides client companies with full-cycle recruitment support with a focus on bilingual (German/English) talent and professionals with transatlantic and/or start-up business experience. The Recruiting Services Manager will also assist with the administration of our internal internship program.
The role entails but is not limited to the following areas and responsibilities:
- Support the Senior Manager, Consulting and Recruiting Services with the execution of full-cycle recruitment projects spanning a broad range of industries, job functions and seniority levels, including: Developing and posting market-appropriate job descriptions, sourcing candidates, administering inbound applications, conducting screening interviews and maintaining close communication with clients and candidates throughout the search process.
- Support Business Development activities as appropriate to gain new client companies.
- As part of GACC Midwest’s ‘Public Function’, advise German companies on relevant employment, visa and labor issues for the US market.
- Assist with the administration of GACC Midwest’s internal internship program, including evaluating and tracking applications, maintaining the website and establishing/leveraging relationships with universities and other organizations in both the US and Germany to ensure a steady inflow of qualified internship applicants for all departments.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the US and German application standards and staffing procedures
- Maintain the online recruitment system, GACC Talent Network, a constantly updated pool of highly qualified job seekers with experience in German-American business.
- Maintain an extensive network of contacts in the German-American business community and beyond
- Build relationships with service providers and GACC Midwest members who have expertise to whom clients can be referred.
- Support other Consulting Services projects as appropriate, including Market Research projects, Virtual Offices, Business Partner searches, etc.
- 2-3 years of post-graduate work experience
- Fluency in English and German (verbal and written)
- Solid understanding of the U.S. and German markets and business cultures
- Solid understanding of U.S. and German recruiting and hiring procedures
- Reliable record taking
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid PC skills
- Able to manage several simultaneous assignments
- Self-motivated and highly dedicated
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality when handling assignments
- Able to work in a team environment
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Medical, dental, life, LTD, Pension and 401K
Vacation: 20 days plus all Federal holidays