With the development, production and sale of drive systems for greenhouse, stable and glass construction as well as for lifting technology, we are quality and innovation leaders for the most diverse areas of application of our customers. As an owner-managed family business, we live a sustainable and team-oriented corporate culture.
To reinforce Lock Drive USA's motivated and powerful team in Charlotte, NC, we are searching for a
Part-time Office Assistant (approx. 20 hours/week)
What you can expect:
- Support in inside sales
- Entering purchase orders
- Processing quotes for customers
- Preparing shipping and transportation documents
- Managing office supplies and receptionist duties.
- Filing business documents such as orders and invoices
- Giving active input for improvements
What we expect:
- Oral and written communication skills in English (German not required but beneficial)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- A track record of displaying loyalty and integrity
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Two years of college and some experience in similar field is desired.
What we offer:
- an attractive salary package, including a performance-related premium
- modern workplace equipment
- Intensive induction with a sponsorship concept, followed by individual support through continuing education programs.
- unique Lock culture with corporate events
- mutual trust and appreciative interaction - these are our values
If you want to develop in a successful company, then send us your application documents, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
***Please note that due to the high demand of applicants, we will only contact candidates of interest.