FedEx Logistics has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive (Fluent in German)
Be an ambassador and sell FedEx Trade Networks services to parties engaged in import/export activities to increase assigned territory revenue. The parties include prospective and existing customers who can use additional FedEx Trade Network services, carriers and shippers, trade associations, government agencies, and more. This position includes, but is not limited to, working with the Regional Sales Director to resolve customer problems in a timely manner, acting as a liaison with other Account Representatives and Customer Service Representatives, and contributing to the positive morale of the FedEx Trade Networks sales team.
Here is what you get as a Senior Sales Executive at FedEx Logistics:
At FedEx Logistics, you’ll find everything you’d expect of a people-first, global industry leader. FedEx offer a chance at a long rewarding career within one of the World’s Top Companies. From benefits to special training to advancement opportunities, our offering is deep and wide to match our commitment to your career aspirations. Employee compensation and rewards are structured to acknowledge individual effort, stimulate new ideas, encourage outstanding performance, and promote teamwork.
- Salary Increases- Salary increase based on individual performance
- Variable Pay- Incentives to reward individual and team contributions
- Tuition Assistance- Subsidy for continuous learning and education
- Paid Time Off- Vacation, holiday, sick leave
- Health Care Program- Medical coverage and dental coverage
- Additional Benefits- Life, Disability (short/long term)
- 401(k) Program- Financial security in retirement
- Reduced Shipping Rate- Exclusive discounts for personal shipping
- LifeCare and LifeMart Benefits- Discount programs (e.g., car, restaurants, movies, daycare, pet care and more...
What you can expect to do as a Senior Sales Executive at FedEx Logistics:
- Attains or exceeds designed territory objectives for new and existing customers. Annual revenue objective for this position is approximately $1,000,000 (U.S.).
- Obtains maintains and demonstrates a complete knowledge of all key accounts and a complete knowledge of services offered by FedEx Trade Networks T&B. Contributes to the development of FedEx Trade Networks T&B services/product literature and sales material. Obtains materials to maintain industry knowledge appropriate to territory.
- Demonstrates the use of financial marketing and consultative selling.
- Plays a leading role in developing and implementing strategic and tactical marketing programs to meet and exceed required business volumes.
- Demonstrates and maintains knowledge of customer satisfaction survey results and assists in keeping FedEx Trade Networks personnel focused on enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Takes a leadership position in the territory with participation in trade, logistics and transportation associations to ensure FedEx Trade Network has visible presence in the territory.
- Provides timely and accurate 30/60/90-day forecasts for the respective territory including expenses, revenue, and new accounts.
- Ensures that required reports are timely and accurate. Acts as liaison between customer and other functional areas (customer service, regional account coordinators, etc.).
- Actively participates in training for current sales and marketing teams. Assists in developing training programs, materials, and participates in the training process in a classroom environment and on customer calls.
Here is what FedEx Logistics is looking for as a Senior Sales Executive:
- Seeking a candidate fluent in German and English.
- 4 years of sales experience required
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of sales process
- In depth knowledge of international trade service with emphasis on customs regulations and procedures in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico as well as transportation procedures and regulations in the three countries.
- Strong self-confidence to assist in developing territory relationships in a highly competitive and price sensitive environment and to capitalize on "cold call" opportunities.
- Must be open to travel in North Carolina