Passionate innovations have been the driving force that has moved PAJUNK® to the forefront of medical technology. Our family run company brings legendary German engineering and innovative designs to improve procedures and patient outcomes. PAJUNK USA provides regional anesthesia and pain management solutions for hospitals and surgery centers. We’ve created products for neuraxial, single shot, continuous nerve block, and chronic pain procedures that have unique technical features that simplify the daily challenges for Regional Anesthesiologists.
The Product Manager will work with internal and/or external stakeholders to maintain competitive position, product growth, and value propositions for assigned products. This individual can see a product from development to commercialization, [while] managing pricing, product inventory, demand forecasting, and training.
The Product Manager will be responsible for defining the overall strategy and development of the product line to meet the needs of the market. You will analyze product financials to identify opportunities for revenue growth, margin accretion, and market share gain for new and current offerings. You will collaborate cross-functionally with manufacturing, quality, regulatory, sales, engineering, and customer service to maximize competitiveness in the market. The Product Manager must be hands-on, detail-oriented, and comfortable with ambiguity. A successful candidate s action-oriented and can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Additional requirements include:
- Partner closely with functional teams, key opinion leaders, industry partners, and other stakeholders to develop and execute effective product and commercial strategies to drive business growth.
- Collaborate heavily with, and assume a leadership role within cross-functional teams, providing upstream and downstream marketing support.
- Develop and maintain demand forecast and manage inventory in collaboration with sales managers, procurement, production, and quality teams.
- Gain voice of customer, market research, etc. to develop a product pipeline and drive the commercial requirements (customer, product, and business needs) for products.
- Understand, track and interpret market share, pricing, and competitive dynamics.
- Partner closely with key thought leaders to anticipate the future market environment, changes in trends, the onset of new competitors including substitutes and adjacent players and to predict/drive future needs.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales leaders developing a commercialization strategy and integrated marketing plan for the portfolio.
- Develop training materials to ensure that the sales team has the tools needed for commercial success.
- Demonstrate design control and project management expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in areas such as business, marketing, or engineering.
- 3+ years experience in medical device industry. Previous product marketing experience in medical devices preferred.
- Perfunctory knowledge of product management, including understanding supply chain and logistics related to product management.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working closely with a range of cross-functional business partners.
- Must have advanced excel skills.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks through effective prioritization in order to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities.
- Strong clinical acumen and ability to come up-to-speed quickly on new products.
- Strong analytical skills, including a proven ability to synthesize and utilize market data and customer insights in order to develop effective marketing strategies.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation/training skills.
- Consistently pushes self and others to achieve challenging goals and objectives with a track record of executional successes based on integrity. Can be counted on to achieve goals and is both top & bottom-line oriented.
- Proven successful project management skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
***Please note that due to the high demand of applicants, we will only contact candidates of interest.