The GACC South is representing this retained search for a Technical Sales Manager located in North Carolina. The European specialty manufacturer develops, produces and sells its drive systems for greenhouse, stable and glass construction as well as lifting technology is a leader in quality and innovation for the most diverse customer applications. As an owner-managed family business, sustainability and a team-oriented corporate culture are core principles.
To reinforce our motivated and powerful team in NC, we are searching for a
Technical sales manager agriculture
what you can expect
- Sell products in USA and Canada
- Increase revenue and profit by developing new customers and by increasing sales to existing ones
- Address different departments (Engineering, Tech staff, Buyers, Sales etc.) within our clients
- Prepare quotations - stay on top of quotes and report on success rate
- Present the product range to individuals or groups
- Provide technical support to OEM and distributors in the territory
- Provide application solutions and share technical product knowledge with clients and prospects alike
- Generate weekly sales reports and use the existing CRM system to keep on top of clients, quotes, subjects talked about during past visits, products shipped etc.
- Establish yearly sales budgets on a timely basis and in consultation with your supervisors
what we expect
- professional experience and an excellent understanding of technical products sold B2B
- Ability to build up long term productive relationships with existing and potential customers and their distributors and/or clients
- Prepare and run tradeshows in the USA and Canada, including setup and teardown
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Discipline to report weekly as per company guidelines
- Committed to travel 50% of the time in North America (US / Canada).
- AS, BS or BA degree (BS Degree - Mechanical/Electrical Engineering preferred)
- A track record displaying loyalty and integrity
what we offer
- an attractive salary package, including a performance-related premium
- modern workplace equipment
- Intensive induction with a sponsorship concept, followed by individual support through continuing education programs
- unique culture with corporate events
- mutual trust and appreciative interaction - these are our values
***Please note that due to the high demand of applicants, we will only contact candidates of interest.