Description: NYC Navigator is an award-winning, women owned Destination Services and Settling-In provider. Would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with clients and families relocating from all over the world? Then, working at NYC Navigator is the right place for you!
We are looking for a full time Client Services Specialist to join our team. We are a passionate and service driven team dedicated to excellence. Team spirit and helping our clients “Recreate Home” is our mission.
Are you interested in being part of a company where there are opportunities to grow and learn? If YES, contact us!
- Conduct intake/needs assessment calls with assignees
- Domestic and international relocation: counsel employees on domestic and international relocation issues.
- Coordinate, accompany and implement NYC Navigator’s destination service programs
- Area & School Search Tours: customize, organize, and accompany employees on tours of the Tri-State area
- Data Management: update internal CRM system; complete service reports
- Help coordinate NYC Navigator’s exclusive monthly expat networking events
- Participate in regularly company-related social media posts
- Account Management – nurture and develop relationships with existing accounts both in the US and overseas
- New Business Development – attend relocation networking events and create new business opportunities for NYC Navigator (commissionable)
- Vendor Management – Oversee relationships with key providers and coordinate their respective services to be delivered to assignees. Ex. international banking providers, real estate brokers, rental furniture companies, utility service providers, movers, household services
- Quality Control - monitor service levels and facilitate process improvement/innovation
Do you have stellar interpersonal written/oral communication skills and have had an international work or living experience? Do you have a foreign language skill and genuine concern for Expat families – their challenges and concerns? If YES, contact us!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience and a strong academic background
- Two years plus related experience in Expat Relocation role preferred
- Calm demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to service demanding clientele in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely detail oriented. Strong follow-up skills.
- Outstanding problem solving/solution finding skills. “Can do” attitude
- Able to work independently, self-starter
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other database applications
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- Familiar with the New York Tri-State area geography, neighborhoods and culture, particularly Manhattan
- New York Tri-State Real Estate and schools knowledge a plus
(Benefits and Compensation:) Commensurate upon experience
Start date: Immediate
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to Brenda Levis at brenda(a)nycnavigator.com