NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
BESTAR LLC is part of the BESTAR Steel Group a global steel service center headquartered in Remscheid, Germany. Globally we have approx. 60 employees. Our customers are manufacturers of industrial saw blades, knives and tools for various applications. Since 2001 BESTAR LLC is responsible for sales in North and South America. Our office is located near GA-400 Exit 6 Northridge Road. We are a multilingual and highly motivated team.
We have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Associate.
Should you be interested in this opening please email your resume to jobs.us(at)BESTAR-STEEL.com. Only qualified candidates and candidates eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
- support sales and customer service team
- respond to customer inquiries
- communicate with sales department on customer requests
- process orders in ERP system and send confirmations to customers
- issue purchase orders for toll processing (cutting, milling, etc.)
- obtain quotes from freight brokers and carriers
- coordinate shipments with warehouse staff
- create shipping documents and invoices for customers
- general administrative duties
- college degree or 2-3 years job experience in similar position preferred
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong mathematical skills
- solid organizational and computer skills
- proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- ability to perform administrative and related office duties at a complex level
- ability to multi-task, plan, organize and prioritize work
- strong job commitment, initiative and attention to detail
- ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Spanish and/or German language skills beneficial
Salary and Benefits:
- health insurance
- life insurance
- flexible spending account (FSA)
- health reimbursement arrangement (HRA)
Start date: ASAP
How to apply: Please submit your application materials to jobs.us(at)BESTAR-STEEL.com. Referrals are welcome.