Position: Inside Sales Coordinator
Location: Elgin, IL. Office and periodic travel as needed (up to 20%)
Our client is a leading global supplier of innovative surface treatment technology serving the automotive and other manufacturing industries. The company is headquartered in Germany and has a US subsidiary office in Elgin, IL since 2009.
Due to the company's ever-expanding growth, they are now seeking an experienced Inside Sales Coordinator. The scope of the Inside Sales position is much larger in a growing business. A communications savvy, self-motivated, technology curious person can excel in this position and grow into a rewarding career with this cleantech company. Sourcing of sales opportunities, supporting the outside sales organization and management team, document reviews and being a SalesForce super-user are some of the multi-faceted aspects of this job.
- Provide direct support in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers to ensure the company meets its growth targets.
- Develop account relationships in partnership with outside sales. Work with Sales Team and Management to create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Review of customer documents such as non-disclosure agreements, purchase orders, and terms & conditions.
- Ensure new customer set up and customer portal management.
- Prepare quotations for systems and services.
- Update outside sales on order status.
- Manage large amounts of data in SalesForce/CRM software.
- Be the SalesForce super-user and coach others.
- Provide input to Finance team to ensure accurate and timely invoicing. Assist with following up on invoices as needed.
- Attend trade shows and sales events as required.
- Other duties as directed.
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in business administration or engineering
- 3-5 years of inside sales experience in a similar environment selling technical products and solutions, preferably capital equipment
- Industry experience in either automotive, electronics, aerospace or medical device technology desired
- Must have strong SalesForce/CRM experience
- Work experience with cross-cultural and multi-national companies
- Periodic weekend or evening work is expected