Location: Buffalo Grove, IL.
Our client is the in 2014 established US subsidiary of a world leader in products and solutions in fire prevention and highly sensitive early-warning fire detection. Their team of 640 staff members worldwide provide their clients with a single source of solutions in fire prevention, from research and development to consulting, application, construction, standardization, assembling, and commissioning followed by maintenance and service of the system.
Their US subsidiary is now looking to add an Office and Sales Assistant to their team to take over a broad range of administrative tasks and support the local team in terms of Internal Sales activities.
- General support of the growing local team (currently 3 people) in administrative and organizational tasks
- Support in setting up and maintaining the new office and warehouse location in Buffalo Grove, IL
- Processing and proper filing of documents (e.g., Sales and Purchase orders, Invoices, etc.)
- Planning and scheduling of meetings and events
- Organization of shipments and storage of goods
- Preparation of customer visits and training at the office
- Consulting with Supervisor to match product inquiries to sales personnel for follow-up
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate degree in Business preferred
- Previous experience with administrative tasks, preferably in a small to mid-size business environment
- Organizational skills and commercial knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and with Software such as QuickBooks and SOS Inventory
- Open-minded, strong communicator, great at multi-tasking, team player
- Hands-on mentality, proven ability to work independently and autonomously with self-motivation and commitment
- French, Spanish or German language skills would be beneficial