NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
International Capital, a well established Multi-Family office, which is focused on real estate investments’ in Dallas offers a diverse and unique paid internship. The internship enables students to familiarize themselves with typical accounting, marketing and financial calculations tasks that are common for a real estate company.
· A paid internship
· Working as a full-time member of the International Capital Team
· The opportunity to gain experience in finance, marketing and accounting as it pertains to commercial real estate
· 6-month internship positions are usually available from February and August of each year.
· Creation of marketing material
· Financial calculations
· Market research
· Evaluation of research
· Project-related tasks (depending on current projects)
· You are enrolled in or have completed an advanced course in business administration and / or real estate management
· General business understanding
· Strong analytical and result-oriented skills
· MS Office knowledge
· Experience in commercial real estate is an asset
· The desire to work in a small corporate environment
· Proficiency in German is a plus
How to apply: If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Sandra Bauer sbauer(at)international-capital.com