NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
SALES MANAGER Automotive & E-Mobility (Michigan-based):
ZELTWANGER Leak Testing & Automation, based in Charleston, South Carolina, is a 100% subsidiary of the German ZELTWANGER Group. We are a technology leader and develop, manufacture, and sell a complete range of Leak Test Equipment as well as sophisticated Laser Solutions for Automotive and e-Mobility applications.
- Responsible for overall sales cycle of machines and automated production solutions
- Analyze markets and customers by area, application and prospects
- Acquire new and manage existing customers
- Quote, negotiate and close contracts
- Responsible for forecasting and order intake according to annual plans
- Generate and qualify leads, maintain all business opportunities (also in CRM system)
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, and other relevant events
- Industry networking with customers, business partner, institutes, universities, etc.
- Closely collaborate with oversea counterparts and internal project engineering
- Support project managers in project execution, resolve customer disputes and support claims and contract amendments until final payment
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, industrial production or suitable combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technology sales or key account sales, ideally for industrial production systems
- Strong network and exposure to automotive and/or medical industries
- Strong business sense and eager to negotiate and close contracts
- Familiar with project volumes in 6-digit range
- Save understanding of contractual terms and conditions, and associated business risks
- Strong customer orientation and smart communicator
- Keen to grow a new market entrant and penetrate new customers
- Able to travel throughout North America, and occasionally to Germany
- Additional benefit: Second language skills, e.g. German
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
For further Information, please contact us on +1 (843) 225 0571, send us an e-mail to jobs[at]zeltwanger.com or apply online at ZELTWANGER.DE/KARRIERE