About the Company
SCHOTT is an international technology group and a leader in the fields of special glass and glass ceramics. We value innovation, sustainability and our pioneering spirit - but above all, we value our employees. Whether in production or management, you can advance your career and work with highly qualified colleagues from around the world in an authentic and supportive environment.
SCHOTT – more than 17,300 experts in 33 countries worldwide – become one of us! #oneofus
- Strategic Marketing: Acting as a conceptual consultant and valued partner of Sales, R&D, Business Development and Management. Analysis of customer target groups and definition of product USPs to develop and implement communication strategies, concepts and activity plans.
- Communication: Planning and implementation of external communication and lead generation activities. Leading content creation processes, ranging from text, graphics and video to product brochures, sales presentations, press releases, articles and white papers. Management of complete online and social media campaigns and responsibility for the US web pages of the business unit. Planning and implementation of US trade fairs, conferences and webinars, including budget control and reporting.
- Market Intelligence: Definition and usage of a variety of research methods and tools including working with external agencies to collect, analyze and report data and insights on competitors, markets, customers, products and technology trends.
- University degree in marketing/ PR, business, engineering or similar
- Several years of work experience, ideally in a B2B environment or marketing agency, with a focus on marketing communication, online marketing or market research, preferably in the USA or working for an American company
- Native (US) English speaker preferred. Ideally good German language skills or willingness to learn German. Spanish and Portuguese would be a plus
- “Digital native”- experienced in promoting content via a variety of online marketing channels including website, e-mail marketing, social media, SEA etc. and using tools such as common Content Management Systems and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background and interest in understanding our customers’ applications and how our products are supporting those
- Excellent communication ability and intercultural sensibility
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the condition for the success of our company.
- Further training and education
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive employee benefits/discounts
To be considered for this position, please complete the Application on the SCHOTT website here: join.schott.com/job/Landshut-Strategic-Marketing-Specialist-USA-BY/872503601/