NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
Our client is a leading German manufacturer of engineered chains, drive chains and sprockets.
For this function, we are looking for aAssistant HR Manager (Part-Time)Location: Lithia Springs, GA
The Assistant HR Manager will work closely with the Human Resources department our clients headquarters in Germany. The candidate will also be expected to assist or manage other administrative tasks within the office environment in support of our U.S. team from time to time. This position will be a ½ time position consisting of 20
but are not limited to:
- Work with senior management to coordinate recruiting processes for open positions
- Organize and direct local onboarding process of new employees including but not limited to: preparing new hire paperwork for payroll, insurance, orientation and developing training plans
- Manage existing employee benefit programs such as health insurance, group life and disability insurance, and employer-sponsored retirement plans
- Ensure company’s compliance with all labor laws as set by Federal and State labor departments
- Manage Paid Time Off of employees in accordance with company handbook
- Facilitate and prepare annual performance reviews of employees with senior management.
- Coordinate monthly reimbursements of expenses for travel, etc. with accounting department
- Manage office vendors such as cleaning services, reordering supplies, etc.
- Preparing office for visitors including customers and colleagues from other locations
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred with 3-5 years of experience in a Human Resources management role
- Knowledge of U.S. and State of Georgia labor laws and filing requirements; OSHA experience advantageous
- Confident communicator and experienced at leading discussions of HR-related matters with employees
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite; SAP experience a plus
- German and/or Spanish Language Skills a plus
If you have any further questions, please contact Melanie Strauss at melanie.strauss(at)kienbaum.com. Absolute discretion
and confidentiality are guaranteed.
Please send your application to melanie.strauss(at)kienbaum.com
Kienbaum Consultants, Inc.
2300 Lakeview Parkway, Suite 700 | Alpharetta, GA 30009 | USA | www.kienbaum(dot)com