- Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- Field/Department: Marketing
The German National Tourist Office (GNTO) is the central sales, marketing and public relations organization for Germany as a tourist destination. Its tasks are to maintain the positive image of Germany as a travel destination, make an international contribution through the representation of German cultural values and increase the travel volume to Germany.
For its New York office the GNTO is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Coordination and execution of digital marketing campaigns, including acquisition and appointment of digital agency
- Implementation of creative digital campaigns in order to inspire travel to Germany, drive traffic to Germany.travel and keep Destination Germany top of mind
- Responsibility for social media including research, creation of editorial calendar overseeing Facebook & Twitter updates
- Social media paid advertising incl. budget planning
- Manage blogger & influencer relationships and campaigns
- Creation of monthly E-newsletter to consumer and trade including partner acquisitions
- Maintenance of consumer and trade E-newsletter subscriber database
- Content development for special interest travel digital marketing campaigns including, but not limited to: content, marketing, OTA’s, native, etc.
- Responsibility for acquiring campaign partners or promoting for opportunities on Germany.travel, preparation of proposals, liaison with advertisers
- Creative copywriting, partner communication, evaluating online marketing proposals, various other writing and clerical duties
Support and coordination with Marketing department for ongoing projects, handle online components of marketing partnership campaigns
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism Management, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of digital marketing and social media
- Strong time management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, work independently and be flexible
- Talent for communication and enthusiasm for Germany
- Knowledge of Germany as a tourist destination
- Advanced knowledge of all current MS Office programs
- Basic knowledge of Facebook advertising, Google AdWords/ Analytics and tracking services
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to Ricarda Lindner at ricarda.lindner(a)germany.travel.
Start date: asap