We are a collective of visionaries and tech geeks constantly striving to redefine personalization in the B2B space. Innovation is not only reflected in our products, but also in our values. In the constant search for new technologies, we develop solutions that change the personalization process of promotional items.
You and allbranded, the match for the future!
Are you ready for a career boost and are located on the West Coast?
As an A-team member you are at the center of what we do and how we do it. allbranded stands for:
Together we want to discover your talents and grow with you.
Does that sound like the company you want to be a part of? Good! This is where you come in, as:
What WE Offer You
• Your own projects & exciting challenges
• The possibility to actively shape the company
• Work 100% remote, home office
• Regular team events (online & on-site)
• State-of-the-art equipment
Benefits We Offer
• Full-time, Contract
• Salary: $30,307.61 - $60,000.00 per year PLUS possibility of commissions
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
What YOU Should Bring
• Communicator – Great at communicating over the phone, and via email
• Action Oriented – Knows how to work fast and smart and appreciates the importance of constantly moving forward
• Sales – Some level of sales experience is important
• Techie – Understands and enjoys working with — and learning — software and the latest CRM and sales technologies
• You love to be part of a fast-paced environment
• You have a high school diploma or equivalent
• You must be able to pass a background check
• 3 years of experience (required)
These Are YOUR Main Tasks
• Drive our growth by reaching out to customers (phone or email), developing relationships, and converting prospects into customers
• Conduct demos and webinars of our products and value proposition
• You process complaints and turn frustrated customers into successful customers
• Track your customer conversations, schedules, and tasks in our CRM
• Work closely with the Customer Success team to onboard and support customers
• Your expertise will help the customers along their whole buying journey
Do you want to become an A-team member? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including your CV, the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by email to: careers(at)allbranded.com
In our B2B online shop, companies design promotional items that emotionalize. In 2011, allbranded changed the world of promotional products forever. No more long ordering processes, finally quick and easy personalization! We have managed to make the online configuration of promotional items user-friendly. Our customers can transparently keep an eye on the production status in their accounts. ‘User first!’ is what we live by: In our development processes, the user always comes first. Founded in Hamburg, our online shop is already available in eight European countries and the USA. More than 40 employees continuously grow together with our company. We keep our goals in sight, are always one step ahead, follow the latest tech trends and see diversity as one of our greatest strengths. We’re making history, so be part of it!
allbranded is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
Hire must be located in one of these States: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, UT, AZ, MT, WY, CO, NM
Do you want to become an A-team member? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including your resume, the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.