NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
Please send your resume to Sarolta Linse at career[at]elokon.com
ELOKON USA is looking for a Marketing Manager in Atlanta, GA
ELOKON engineers, sells, installs and supports forklift safety systems. Our award-winning solutions incorporate the latest sensor technologies used in the automotive industry. Our mission is to innovate for a safer material handling world, serving over 3,000 customers globally.
We are a privately-held, over 30-year-old company with over 130 dedicated, motivated employees. We focus on long-term sustainability, growth, and profitability. Based in Hamburg, Germany, we are looking to build on recent customer successes in the U.S.
Our U.S. subsidiary is currently seeking a dynamic, experienced Marketing Manager:
- Coordination and roll out of globally defined marketing campaigns and measures for our U.S. organization based in Atlanta, GA
- Close cooperation and coordination with our headquarters in Germany
- Website maintenance of the US language version of our website with a content management system (Contao)
- Online marketing: support of Google ads and email marketing campaigns, Social media, reporting
- Organization of local trade shows and events
- Creation of collateral, branding and messaging: brochures, flyers, PowerPoint presentations, invitations, Word documents, advertising material
- Project management
- Coordination of PR work with the support of our U.S. PR consultant
- Agency and vendor management
- Main point of contact for our American subsidiary for all marketing matters
- Support of local sales team: providing sales tools and materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 5+ years‘ work experience in a comprehensive Marketing role
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Fluent in US English
- German speaking and writing skills a plus
- Enjoy working in a small, agile, international team
- High affinity for online media
- Ability to proactively manage multiple projects at once and to work independently
- Reliable, with strong personal and work ethics
- Excellent knowledge of standard Microsoft Applications
- Proficient with Photoshop and Indesign preferred
Why Join Us?
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k contribution
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work hours
- Working for an international technology leader in Industry 4.0
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
- Job is based in our ELOKON office in Atlanta, GA
Please send your resume to Sarolta Linse at career[at]elokon.com. DO NOT apply via this portal.