NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for the Customer-Relationship Management. The Inside Sales
Representative provides customer support from inquiry to delivery and serves as liaison between the sales team, the
engineering team and the customers.
Our client is a leading German manufacturer of engineered chains, drive chains and sprockets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer-Relationship-Management, provide customer support from inquiry to delivery
- Serve as liaison between the German headquarters (technical department), the (South) American customers/sales agents and the outside sales managers
- Provide comprehensive customer support services, such as answering calls, responding to (technically-related) inquiries, providing pricing and lead time information, handling complaints
- Conduct market research
- Manage daily administrative activities, including quote and order processing, establishment of new customer accounts in SAP
- Prepare and enter technical data in SAP (e.g. based on drawings) prior to the quotation
- Calculate chain quantities
- Manage the purchases of sales orders
- Responsible for the material management in SAP
- Gather pricing information through search for sales history and determine final pricing level in close relationship with the outside sales manager
- Calculate freight costs for shipments from the production site to the customer
- Work closely with logistics, purchasing and accounting department in order to ensure a smooth process flow
- Represent and speak at trade show exhibits
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding customer relationships and satisfaction, processing inquiries and orders, determining pricing and ensuring profit levels.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ customer service experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Persistence to achieve a high volume of outbound activity each day while maintaining a positive and energetic attitude
- The ability to multi-task while working in fast-paced environment
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously, maintaining a high-volume pace
- German language skills
- Working knowledge of SAP and MS Office applications
If you have any further questions, please contact Melanie Strauss at melanie.strauss(at)kienbaum.com. Absolute discretion
and confidentiality are guaranteed.
Please send your application to melanie.strauss(at)kienbaum.com
Kienbaum Consultants, Inc.
2300 Lakeview Parkway, Suite 700 | Alpharetta, GA 30009 | USA | www.kienbaum(dot)com