NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
Founded in 1937, Advancial is one of the oldest and largest credit unions in the country. We are an established and proactive full-service financial institution providing personal, convenient and advanced financial services to individuals and select group partners. Our mission is to create lasting value for our members through superior service, quality products, and innovative solutions.
At Advancial, we always strive to provide the best service and products to our members because we love what we do. We work together to build a culture that promotes a positive employee experience. We’ve been named a Best Company to Work for in Texas for nine consecutive years and a Best and Brightest Company to Work For nationally and locally because we’re serious about building fulfilling careers and not just day jobs.
We invite you to learn more about this position and what Advancial has to offer by completing our online application.
Advancial Federal Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Advancial Federal Credit Union participates in the Electronic Employment Verification process.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please complete the form below.
This position is located Dallas, Texas.
Develops and implements business relations activities and strategies to promote growth and positioning of the Credit Union and its products and services. Serves as the Credit Union’s outside sales representative by actively identifying, cultivating, soliciting, acquiring, developing and servicing relationships with targeted businesses and groups.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Identifies, solicits and acquires new sponsor/partner groups for inclusion into Credit Union’s field of membership based upon the Credit Union’s strategic objectives and sales goals.
- Generates and screens leads following established policies and procedures to attain new business relationships and improve overall sales and penetrations. Designs and implements selling program to promote the Credit Union and its products and services.
- Works with designated staff and/or the NCUA to ensure groups are added to the Credit Union’s field of membership.
- Establishes and maintains mutually beneficial relationships with new partner organizations. Initiates and fosters productive relationships with organization representatives including but not limited to introduction and ongoing promotion of Credit Union eligibility, products and services. Works with internal departments and operations staff to effectively deliver Credit Union products and services.
- Develops and maintains strategic alliances with key organizations. Serves as a representative to organizations as it relates to higher-level issues, problem resolution and managing relationships.
- Actively participates in Credit Union, SEG, trade, chamber, expatriate, niche and community events and programs to raise awareness, enhance networking opportunities and promote the Credit Union’s image as a business partner. Promotes and coordinates additional Credit Union staff involvement in these activities as needed.
- Identifies, recommends and negotiates Credit Union sponsorships and advertising to enhance business development and sales efforts.
- Assists in formulating annual Business Development Plan and sales objectives.
- Assists Marketing Department with development of support materials to use in business relations activities.
- Provides comprehensive written reports on development efforts. Provides statistical reports and calendars as requested. Monitors and tracks organization and member activity within designated segments.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of Credit Union operations, procedures, products, services and philosophy.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of regulatory environment and other environmental trends in order to identify the impact to the Credit Union and the businesses/groups it serves
- Maintains a positive image and good working relations with all department managers and Credit Union staff.
- Ensures positive relationships with the branches, internal departments and external partners.
- Fosters a positive culture throughout the organization.
- Regularly delivers financial education and sales presentations to individuals and groups. Presentation experience, both in-person and virtually, is required.
- Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge of computer equipment and software required including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
All applications should be sent to: odunigan(at)advancial.org