NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
AIR EXPORT SPECIALIST - NEED POSITION FILLED - GERMAN SPEAKING A PLUS!!
We are looking to fill a position in our air export department to handle shipments from A to Z.
A minimum of 2-3 years is required.
The daily duties include all functions related to international Air Freight Exports primarily such as:
- Establishing freight costs and provide quotes to customers (inland & air rates)
- Communicate with US exporters/suppliers and foreign agents/consignees via e-mail and telephone
- Book cargo with airlines and/or consolidators
- Correspond verbally and via email with appointed truckers
- Issue pertaining Dock Receipts – inland B/Ls
- File AES (Export Declaration)
- Issue MAWB and HAWB instructions
- Send pre-alerts to agents
- Billing client/agent for shipments
- Keep exporters and customers/agents updated on transportation status
- Having knowledge of Excel, Outlook, internet and other computer skills
- Be a good communicator
- German speaking is preferred but not mandatory
Please send resumes to Marcella Baker at m.baker[at]utcoverseas.com