Our client is the newly established US-subsidiary of a European-based international technology group. They are a leading global provider of fully-integrated smart solutions for intralogistics and production.
The company. is currently seeking a highly motivated Sales Manager to drive sales revenues for the company’s line of modular products for internal logistics and material handling. This position requires an independent self-starter who is also able to work well in a team with colleagues both at the European Headquarters as well as the company’s local office in Pittsburgh and offers significant room for professional growth. Candidates must pass a pre-employment general background check and be available for frequent domestic and international travel (up to 50%).
- Drive sales revenue for the company’s customizable modular products by partnering with external system integrators of turn-key intralogistics solutions who serve end customers in manufacturing and distribution environments for both durable and non-durable goods.
- Manage and nurture strong and long-term strategic relationships with systems integrators to ensure that the company is their supplier of choice for relevant storage and material handling modules when designing holistic intralogistics systems. Provide technical and commercial support to integrator partners and accompany them on visits to their customers as appropriate in order to present the company's capabilities and system USPs.
- Coordinate activities with internal project management and equipment service teams on behalf of integrator partners and end customers.
- Increase revenue potential by upselling related products.
- Provide Management team with regular valuable market feedback regarding industry trends and desired product features.
- Represent the company at trade shows and other relevant forums.
- Negotiate and review contracts that secure appropriate margins.
- Track all sales activities per established company procedures in the CRM system.
- Follow all established company policies and procedures and act at all times with the highest levels of professionalism and integrity.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant Sales/Business Development experience, preferably focused on technical products for intralogistics
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Strong verbal and written English language skills; foreign language capabilities (Spanish, German, French or Danish) would be of value but are not required
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong technical aptitude, including familiarity with engineering/robotics principles
- Strong organizational, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills