NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
BridgehouseLaw is an international law firm focusing on business and immigration law with offices in Atlanta, Berlin, Charlotte, and Vancouver. We primarily provide legal advice to clients on international transactions, particularly in trade and corporate law. We also assist our clients with transnational lawsuits and disputes.
The position is a great opportunity to work in a multi-lingual environment with an international law firm in Charlotte, North Carolina. We are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant with foreign language capabilities. The position is part-time, with the potential for full-time employment. The position requires assisting attorneys and office administrator with day-to-day needs such as file management, client correspondence, answering phones, working on seasonal projects as needed and managing client databases. Ideal Candidates will have 1-5 years office experience at a law firm or other client-based service industry, strong Excel and Apple OS skills and the ability to effectively multitask. Native or fluent in German, Italian, and/or French languages is preferred. Some benefits available for full time employees after a waiting period.
Front Desk Management
• Phone / switchboard operation
• Mail intake and organization
• File and Database Management
• Client management
• Assisting in all administrative duties
• Fluent in English
• Fluency in German, Italian, and/or French is preferred.
• Strong secretarial/administrative experience
• Fully computer literate with very good knowledge of Open Office, Libre Office,
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Knowledge of billing / legal software platforms is a plus
• Good management, organizational, and numerical skills
• Hardworking team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-starter and self-motivated
• Available to start October 2020
Please send your application and resume, as well as a cover letter to:
NO PHONE INQUIRIES