NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.Industrial Engineer at KACO USA
- Currently located in Lincolnton, NC or willing to relocate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 7 to 10 years proven Automotive Engineering Experience
- German language skills required
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Review engineering specifications and process flows off all parts
- Improves manufacturing efficiency, safety, and ergonomics by analyzing work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Identify and analyze manufacturing problems related to production processes.
- Identify root causes of reoccurring issues and find a means to reduce or eliminate them.
- Initiate and implement engineering changes and document revisions.
- Responsible for yield improvement and cost reductions projects.
- Lead multiple Industrial Engineering projects with minimal oversight
- Performs on-going audits to insure best practice implementation, and to identify opportunities for improvement
- Attractive Benefits Package Including Health, Dental,& Vision Coverage for Individual and Family
- Access to 401k Matching as of Day 1 of Employment
Send your resume to