• Daily responsibilities include customer support functions such as phone calls, emails, order entry,
customer account maintenance and additional administrative tasks as needed
• Initial training and continued learning related to internal systems and processes
• Retain product knowledge and answer product-related questions for customer education
• Process purchase orders and send quotations in a timely manner
• Complete cross-training for all existing customer accounts to support Inside Sales team
• Analyze customer-provided data and identify products, part numbers, and account-specific pricing
• Adhere to processes and work procedures as outlined
• Use initiative to handle tasks or special projects when they arise
• Outbound follow-up communication to existing customers via phone and email
• Communicate with sales representatives regarding customer quotes, orders, pricing, and service
• Understand and manage proprietary customer data including pricing information and discounts
WHAT WE EXPECT:
• Excellent communication skills via phone and email. This position requires the ability to
communicate clearly with proper grammar and have an excellent telephone manner.
• Strong administrative and organizational skills, including very good attention to detail
• Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Teams proficiently
• Proven ability to utilize internal resources to find resolutions (documentation / work procedures)
• Minimum 1 year experience with ERP software; Microsoft Dynamics SL or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum 1 year experience with CRM software; Microsoft Dynamics 365 or equivalent preferred.
• Typing skills at a minimum of 65 words per minute.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks and requests
• Have a proactive attitude and be a team player willing to work additional hours when necessary
• Bilingual preferred; Spanish or Portuguese or French
WHAT WE OFFER
• Attractive compensation and health benefits
• 401k matching
• Paid holiday and vacation days available