Our client, Alfred Jaeger GmbH/Jaeger Spindles North America, Corp., is an internationally
operating manufacturer of high speed spindles and other motor spindles. For more than 45 years,
Alfred Jaeger is recognized for its innovation and tradition in global engineering. Our innovation
of high-quality, high-frequency spindles and tradition in our customer-oriented focus have lead
Alfred Jaeger GmbH to become one of the leading manufacturers of high- frequency spindles
worldwide. Alfred Jaeger's high-speed milling spindles are particularly well-suited for difficult
high speed machining tasks due to their high performance. In addition, Alfred Jaeger GmbH also
offers engraving spindles and high-speed drilling spindles.
Alfred Jaeger GmbH is headquartered in Ober-Moerlen, Germany, and employs more than 140 employees
worldwide. In addition to their already established sales offices in China, Japan and Italy, Alfred
Jaeger is now looking to continue their successful business in the US.
Our client is currently seeking a Service Technician in Norcross, GA.
This key role will report directly to the Operations Manager of North American Operations. Product
and service training may be provided in Germany.
Your job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Assembly of new spindles (spare parts will be delivered from Germany)
• Repair of HF spindles
• Enter spindle information into our ERP system after having received the repair order
• Disassembly of incoming spindles
• Error analysis
• Prepare cost estimates
• Repair spindles after approval has been granted: measuring and balancing of all rotating parts
(balancing machine), taper grinding, possibly adapting individual components using milling and
• Warehouse management/inventory management of spare and new parts
• Generate required notification for parts that need to be ordered from Germany
• Technical training beneficial
• 3 years significant work experience
• Work experience in the machine tool industry or the vehicle industry (or comparable work
• High willingness to learn
• Highly motivated
• Team-oriented and willingness to integrate well with the team
• Written and verbal communication skills in German are a huge plus
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Willingness to travel to Germany for training purposes
• Valid U.S. passport
Start Date: ASAP
What we offer: Jaeger Spindles North America, Corp. offers a competitive salary as well as a
benefits package (health insurance, 401k, paid vacation). A relocation package to the greater
Atlanta area may be an option. We are also willing to to hire on a temporary basis for vacation jobs, semester breaks, high school summer breaks, etc.
How to apply: Please submit your application materials, including salary requirements, in this portal.
To all applicants: Thank you very much for your interest in a full time position with our client.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to answer each applicant individually. If
we find that your skills meet our client’s specific business needs we will contact you. Thank you
for your understanding.
Alfred Jaeger North America, Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.