Ritz was founded in Hamburg, Germany in 1945 by Dr. Hans Ritz. Ritz now consists of 8 facilities in Germany, Austria, Hungary, China, and the United States, producing instrument transformers from 600V to 69 kV, cast-coil power transformers, and solid insulation bus-bar systems.
The plant in Lavonia, GA was opened in 2010 and produces low-voltage and medium-voltage instrument transformers and cast parts for the utility and OEM sectors.
Position: Chief Financial Officer
- Responsibility for the regional business results in the USA in cooperation with the CEO, the worldwide RITZ Group, and the group management in Germany
- Strategic and Operational Management of the finance and controlling department including Purchasing and HR
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and receivables management
- Ensuring and Optimizing processes and structures including the current and ongoing development of business systems
- Development of key performance indicators to reflect the operational and financial situation of the US
- Liquidity Management
- Development of proposals for measures to be able to reach the company’s goals in cooperation with the CEO
- Monitoring and supervision of the measures and helping to implement corrective actions
- Consulting the unit’s management
- Responsibility for Payroll and HR- processes
- Optimizing purchasing processes incl. inventory management system
- Preparation and implementation of a new ERP system Microsoft DFO Ritz Group
Tasks in detail
- Preparation of plans and forecasts
- Preparation of monthly, 3 months, and yearly reports
- Comparing “to-be” (Plan) versus “as-is” situation (and as well versus last year’s results). Analysis of the discrepancies and ad-hock analysis to prepare the basis for the factory management to decide countermeasures if needed.
- Development and optimization of KPIs for the factory. These have to be specified to represent the factories situation (—>link between operations and resulting figures)
- Cost-Center Accounting
- Preparation and presentation of data analysis to the unit’s management
- Consulting the Finance Department, e.g.in booking to the right cost centers
- communication with auditors (domestic or international)
- Cash Management
- Fulfilling the corporate/unit/factory goals
- Current and future development, planning, and implementation of business systems
- Preventing needless expenses and costs
- Efficient working method of the finance department
- Completed Business Administration studies
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable function of accounting, finance, and controlling including Purchasing and HR.
- Knowledge and experience in the manufacturing industry
- Management experience and proven knowledge with a foreign parent company
- Understanding of business and people culture within the bilateral work environment
- Experience in process optimization and project management
- Knowledge of implementation and control of IT systems
- Strong communication skills and professional assertiveness
- Strong knowledge of German language
Please submit a full application through this portal.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we cannot answer each application personally.
We review all incoming applications, and if we find your skills meet our particular needs, we will contact you.