NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
Our client is a leading international manufacturer of winding, texturing, cutting and extrusion machines for glass fiber, carbon, technical yarns and ribbons, as well as artificial turf and straps. For this function, we are looking for a
Sales Director- Textile Machinery
The Sales Director North America is responsible for the coordination and management of sales and marketing activities
in the NA region.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Taking care of existing customers/ acquisition of new customers.
- Developing the North American market for our clients products.
- Collect customer RFQ, performance requested, first functional deployment of technical proposal, following any modification request.
- Supervise the preparation of technical/ commercial offers with the production facilities in Germany, Italy, Czech Republic and the US.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good knowledge of international sales contracts and international payment tools.
- Good knowledge of mechanics/ electronic controls for machines, equipment for process industry (i.e. extrusion).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (German skills advantageous).
- Good project management attitude.
- Structured, organized.
- Available to travel > 50% of his/ her time
- College degree in engineering or equivalent technical expertise
- Several years of technical sales experience in the machinery / complex equipment manufacturing industry
- Convincing track record in sales and experience in serving major international customers
- Excellent negotiating skills, strong acquisition skills, competent appearance, and a high level of persuasiveness
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Solution-oriented work
- Technical understanding
If you have any further questions, please contact Melanie Strauss at melanie.strauss(at)kienbaum.com. Absolute discretion
and confidentiality are guaranteed.
Please Send your application to melanie.strauss(at)kienbaum.com
Kienbaum Consultants, Inc.
2300 Lakeview Parkway, Suite 700 | Alpharetta, GA 30009 | USA| www.kienbaum(dot)com