NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
With the development, production and sale of drive systems for greenhouse, stable and glass construction as well as for lifting technology, Lockdrives stands for quality and innovation leadership in the most diverse areas of application for their customers.
As an owner-managed family business, they live a sustainable and team-oriented corporate culture.
To reinforce Lockdrive's motivated and powerful team in Charlotte, NC, they are searching for a Technical Sales Representative:
What you can expect:
· Sell Lockdrives products in USA and Canada.
· Increase revenue and profit by developing new customers and by increasing sales to existing ones.
· Address different levels (Engineering, Tech staff, Buyers, Sales etc.) within our clients.
· Prepare quotations - stay on top of quotes and report on success rate.
· Present the lockdrives product range to individuals or groups.
· Provide technical support to OEM and distributors in the territory.
· Provide application solutions and share technical product knowledge with clients and prospects alike.
· Generate weekly sales reports and use the existing CRM system to keep on top of clients, quotes, subjects
talked about during past visits, products shipped etc.
· Establish yearly sales budgets on a timely basis and in consultation with your supervisors.
What Lockdrives expects:
· professional experience and an excellent understanding of technical products sold B2B.
· Ability to build up long term productive relationships with existing and potential customers and their
distributors and/or clients.
· Prepare and run tradeshows in the USA and Canada, including setup and teardown.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Discipline to report weekly as per company guidelines.
· Committed to travel 50% of the time in North America (US / Canada).
· AS, BS or BA degree (BS Degree - Mechanical/Electrical Engineering preferred)
· A track record displaying loyalty and integrity.
What Lockdrives offers:
· an attractive salary package, including a performance-related premium
· modern workplace equipment
· Intensive induction with a sponsorship concept, followed by individual support through continuing education
· unique Lock culture with corporate events
· mutual trust and appreciative interaction - these are our values
If you want to develop in a successful company, send your application documents, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations via e-mail to: personal[at]lockdrives.com